Fresh Options. Better Living.
ACDI Multipurpose Cooperative recognizes the importance of agriculture in the Philippines. The Agribusiness Division (ABD) was created as the Cooperative’s contribution to ensuring the food security and development of the agriculture sector in the country.
ABD started as a small-scale training and demo farm in May 2009. Currently, it now operates a 43-hectare-farm in Ibaan, Batangas for vegetable farming, dairy prduction and poultry breeding.
- Contact us:
Giving More Value for Less
Ramcel Convenient Bag Corporation is a subsidiary of ACDI MPC. It aims to provide our customers the best quality products with the most economical price. Our main line of products are composed of grocery items, both food and non-food products, health and beauty products down to office supplies.
- Visit our stores at:
- BGen Felix T Pestana (Ret) Bldg., AFPOVAI Ph 1, Diego Silang St., Western Bicutan, Taguig City
- Blk 86, Lot 13, Bayani Rd.Roxas Ave., AFPOVAI Ph 5,Fort Bonifacio,Taguig City
Your Partner to a Rewarding Career
Established in December 2007, Leading Edge International Aviation Academy, Inc. (LEIAAI) is a subsidiary of ACDI Multipurpose Cooperative which stands among the best flying schools in the Philippines today.
- Aviation Training Organization Cert. # 2008-14
- Aviation Training Organization Cert. # 2008-14B
- Approved Maintenance Org. Cert. # 90-10
- COURSES OFFERED
- Private Pilot License (PPL) Course
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course
- Instrument Rating (IR) Course
- Flight Instructor (FI) Course
- PPL-CPL-IR- Course Package
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician Training Course
Power Plant Rating
- (072) 607-5869
Travel Conveniently Anytime
Leading Edge Air Services Corporation (LEASCOR) was created and legally organized as an Air Charter business that provides air rental for nonscheduled flights.
The company offers services in aircraft rental for business and personal trip/tours. Our competitive differences include professionally maintained aircrafts, renter insurance, and our 24-hour scheduling service that will allow greater flexibility of our aircraft flight times.
- Air Chartering and Unscheduled Flights
- Corporate Flights
- Commuter Services
- Aeromedical Mission
- VIP Tours
- Contact us:
Tell us where, We'll take you there
The King Aces Travel and Tours Service Inc. (KATTSI) was established in January 2016 as a travel and tours corporation which offers local and international ticketing, travel and tour packages, hotel accommodation, transport services, travel insurance, and documentation assistance (i.e passport, visa processing).
In November 2016, KATTSI and the Shanghai-based EZ Tours signed an Inbound Agreement. Guests flying from mainland China through EZ Tours will be exclusively handled by KATTSI throughout their vacation in the Philippines.
- Affordable and customized local and international tour packages
- Hotel or Resort booking accommodations
- Booking and ticketing of domestic and international travel
- Travel documentation assistance
- Tourist transfer service
- Travel insurance
- Contact us:
Building Dreams to Greater Heights
- Engineering, Planning, Design and estimates for construction projects
- Vertical Construction and Utilities
- Engineering Projects
- Road Construction and others
- Horizontal Engineering projects
- Building Repair / Maintenance Services
- Construction Management and supervision with technical expertise
- Contact us:
- (+63) 917-142-3830
We Get You Covered
ACDI’s foray in insurance started in 2014 with the establishment of the Cooperative Assurance Center (CAC) in partnership with CLIMBS Life and General Insurance Cooperative. Two years after, the Cooperative Assurance Division (CAD) was created to oversee all insurance-related matter, including engagements with another insurance Cooperative, the Cooperative Insurance System of the Philippines (CISP), and the Cooperative Health Management Federation (CHMF), which was co-founded by ACDI.
A contract to pay the beneficiary a certain sum of money in the event of death, provided certain conditions are performed by the insured.
ACDI MPC KAAGAPAY PROGRAM
- ACDI MPC KAAGAPAY PLAN is a Comprehensive insurance Package for ACDI MPC Members
- A group life protection plan inclusive of Residential Fire and Calamity Assistance especially designed for the members of ACDI MPC.
- The Plan reduces financial burdens in case of accidental or violent cause of death even natural cause of death as it is compensable
ACDI MPC MEMORIAL PLAN
- ACDI MPC Memorial Plan is a funeral expense insurance plan designed primarily for the members of ACDI MPC, in partnership with Cosmopolitan Funeral Homes and the Philippine Mortuary Association.
A Method of sharing of financial losses of a "few" out of a common premium fund formed out of the contribution of the "many" who are equally exposed to the same losses. An agreement whereby one Climbs, guarantees, in exchange for Premium, to pay the loss or damage suffered due to a peril insured against.
ACDI MPC ACCIDENT PLAN
- An individual Accident Insurance Program designed for ACDI MPC members and their family as standard accident insurance protection with medical reimbursement, unprovoked murder/assault and hospital income rider.
ACDI MPC PROTECT
- A plan that offers full-time 24 hours, 365 days-a-year, world-wide protection against accident which an Insured Person may be exposed to in the course of activities related to business or pleasure whether on or off-the-job, occurring in the house or while travelling.
OTHER ACDI MPC CAD PRODUCTS
- FIRE INSURANCE (BASE ON TARIFF RATES)
- MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE (CTPL AND COMPREHENSIVE)
- Contact us:
Health Plan Package Benefits
ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAMINATION:
- Chest X-ray
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Urine Test
- Stool Test
- Physical Examination
- Free consultation to our accredited clinics
- P10,000.00 Annual Coverage for laboratories
examination (no intensive laboratory for outpatient)
e.g.: MRI, CT Scan etc.
- Follow-up check up
- Necessary medicines used inside the clinic
- 24/7 coverage to all emergency cases
- Nationwide coverage
- All medicolegal cases (reimbursement only)
i.e. vehicular accident, mauling, gun shot wound, etc.
- First dose of anti-rabies and anti-venom
IN-PATIENT OR CONFINEMENT:
- Maximum Benefit Limit per year
- Net of Philhealth
- Doctors’ fee, room accommodation, medicines,laboratories, and other diagnostic tests deemed necessary.
- Nationwide coverage to all emergency confinement
- Natural Death - P 10,000.00
- Accidental Death (includes motorcycle) - P 20,000.00
- Unprovoked murder and assault - P 20,000.00
- Contact us:
ACES Philproducer Corporation
To engage in processing, manufacturing, packing of all kinds of food and food related products like fresh and choco milk and milk based products including but not limited to ice cream, cheese and yoghurt.
- Contact Details